RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONSWEBSTORE: Rifle Dynamics honors a 30 day return/exchange policy. If you receive a damaged or incorrect product from our store (accessories, gear), please contact Rifle Dynamics within 30 days upon receiving the item(s) to proceed with the refund or exchange process. If the refund or exchange is due to an error on the part of Rifle Dynamics, a re-stocking fee will not apply and the amount of the item, including shipping and handling charges, will be refunded. However, shipping and handling charges will not be refunded due to personal dislikes or sizing problems. Shipping costs for returning the item are the customer’s responsibility.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused, in the same condition you received it, and in the original packaging. PLEASE CONTACT RIFLE DYNAMICS BEFORE RETURNING YOUR PRODUCT. Returns and exchanges must be made by the original purchaser and must be sent to: 3855 E. Patrick Lane Ste 125, Las Vegas, NV 89120.
Some products carry warranties by other manufacturers, at which point you will need to deal directly with that manufacturer. Rifle Dynamics will assist in the process as able.
FIREARMS: Upon placing your order for a firearm, you enter into an agreement to purchase. Any cancelled or refused order will be subject to a 15% reprocessing fee of the total paid amount. Any secondary, tertiary, etc. cancellations following the first refund will incur an additional 5% increase with each refund, i.e. 20%, 25%, 30%. If you have a credit reflected on your invoice, it can be applicable towards future rifle/gunsmithing orders or any training classes for one year from the invoice date. If you opt for a refund check for your credit it will also only be issued one year from the invoice date.
- Training class tuition fees are refundable only when the cancellation notice by the student is prior to 30 days of the course date. Please register only if you fully intend on attending the class. You may contact us for questions regarding “holding” a seat, payment plans, or delayed payments.
- A 5% handling fee with be subtracted from the refund
- Refunds will be refunded in the form of a CHECK only
- There are NO REFUNDS given for cancellation requests inside the 30 day timeframe of the course date. The Rifle Dynamics’ team works hard to prepare well in advance of these classes in order to provide exceptional training and product. We do accept last minute reservations for the training classes, but the student will assume the risk of our No Refund policy if unable to attend.
- In lieu of a refund, you may choose to attend another class in the future.
- Rifle Dynamics reserves the right to cancel a course due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of such a cancellation, Rifle Dynamics will make every effort to remedy the situation either through rescheduling the class or making an exchange for products and services.
- Rifle Dynamics is not responsible for student’s travel expenses or inconveniences due to a class cancellation.
We do not issue refunds for any item:
* returned more than 30 days after delivery (72 hours for firearms)
* not in its original condition (damaged, used, or missing parts)
* such as a CD or DVD removed from it’s packaging
Refunds will be issued via check from Rifle Dynamics.
We recommend insuring your package as you will be responsible for the safe delivery of your items.
You may contact us at email@example.com.