The Rifle Dynamics 1913 Rear Trunnion is a direct replacement for stamped receivers with taditional tang rear trunnions allowing allowing the use of modern picanity stocks and braces. Compatible with any 1913 mil-spec stocks or braces such as those from SIG, Midwest Industries, JMAC customs, and more. The rear trunnion also features a downward cant allowing for better ergonmics and easier sight picture aquisition.
Professional gunsmith installation reccomended as it will require a hydraulic press to dimple and rivet in.
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Material: 4140 Chromoly Steel
- Finish: Parkerized
- Precision CNC machined from a single piece of steel
- Mil-spec 1913 Rail fits any standard picatinny stocks & braces such as SIG, Midwest, Industries, and JMAC customs.
- Features a 2 degree downward angle for better ergonomics
- Chamfered angle at the bottom of the rail for additional weight savings and enhanced aesthetics
- AKM fixed stock hole pattern, fits 4.5mm Long rivets
- May require some fitment, professional gunsmith installation highly recommended
- Not compatible with underfolder, sidefolder, or milled receiver AKs.
- Might not be compatible with Yugo or Norinco guns
- Made in the USA