PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
As of 2/27/2023 - Estimated lead times are currently at 5-7 months. Please be advised lead times are subject to change depending on parts availability.
***PLEASE NOTE: This firearm is not eligible to ship to MA, CT, or MD. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING YOUR STATE LAWS. Any firearms purchased online that are not eligible to ship to a restricted state will be voided and will be classified as a refused order. Please refer to our Returns/Cancellation Policy for further details. ***
Cart price reflects a 50% deposit due at purchase with the remaining balance due upon completion of the rifle.
The 706 Series Production Rifles feature our custom front-end work using the RD Tunable Combination Front Sight/Gas Block, UltiMAK scope rail, and RD Flash Hider. Our front-end design moves the center of gravity closer to the body, vastly improving the handling of this full-length AK rifle. The addition of our 1913 rear trunnion allows for a high level of modularity for stock mounting solutions.
With the addition of the COMPMAG 10 round fixed magazine to our ban state models, we can offer all the options our traditional rifles have such as collapsing stocks, pistol grips, and more to NJ and now NY customers.
For New York customers, the COMPMAG will have the set screws expoxy'd over. Not available to customers in New York City.
RD now offers the option to purchase an optic with your build. If selected, we'll mount and zero the selected optic for 100 yards, so it'll be ready to go right out of the box!
- Caliber: 7.62x39
- Weight: 7 lbs., 2 oz
- Length: 34.5 Inches
- RD Custom Front End with Tunable Front Sight Gas Block
- 14.5" barrel with 1/2x 28 TPI.
- Permanently attached RD Flash Hider 16.25”-barrel OAL
- Tuned Action - Rails, Bolt, Carrier & Trigger Group
- UltiMAK Scope rail
- Polymer Lower Handguard with heat shield
- Rifle Dynamics 1913 Picatinny Rear Trunnion
- Midwest Industries Stock Mount
- RD Tuned Trigger
- V2 Rear Sight
- Fixed 7.62x39mm COMPMAG - 10 round magazine
- Rifles come shipped in their own Rifle Case w/RD Logo or upgrade to our new soft case.