The X Series muzzle brake and suppressor adapter remains installed on your firearm and allows direct threading of several suppressors & Blast Shields! Its lighter, Shorter, Simpler and Less expensive than most QD systems on the market while maintaining all the positive attributes of a direct thread mount! There are no adapters involved, suppressors & blast shields threads DIRECTLY onto the mount!
What makes the 360 unique?
- 3 ports to protect your suppressor
- No timing required
- Simple, no adapters
- Remains installed on your firearm
- Minimal added length
- Compatible with dozens of suppressors
- Reduced Recoil
- Reduced Flash
- Blast Shield Available
- 1/2-28 Barrel Threads
- 1.48" long (adds approx 1")
- 9mm Bore
- "Omega" 1 3/8x24 (1.375-24) External Threads
- 17-4ph Stainless
- Black Nitride
- Compatible with JMac BDS-37 Blast Diversion Shield (Included) and "Omega" thread suppressors,
- Gunsmith installation reccomended
(B)last(D)iversion(S)hield(37) 1.375-24 threads
The JMac BDS Blast Diversion Shield was co-developed with thier RRD-2C X series of muzzle brakes with external threads. This blast shield threads over the 2C X and diverts the blast forward, reducing side blast/concussion.