We do not have a retail storefront that is open to the public. We do, however, offer custom build classes where customers are invited into our classroom for a full weekend of instruction, that ends with your very own self built custom Rifle Dynamics firearm.
No. Please do not transfer any firearms to our FFL prior to contacting us. Your item will be turned away and you will not be reimbursed for any associated fees.
Please contact us if this is the case. This scenario will be addressed on a person to person basis.
All of our barrels are made from 4150 CrMoV, with SAAMI spec chambers, button cut, feature an 11 degree crown, 1/2x28 RH threads, and nitrided finish. Twist rates vary by caliber:
- 7.62x39mm - 1:10
- 5.56x45mm - 1:7
- 5.45x39mm - 1:6.25
While concentricity is not the only factor to accuracy, we offer the best in quality control by employing Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
Built to Order Firearms & Kit Builds
Lead times are always subject to change due to parts availability, but we’re currently estimating 6-8 months for all custom builds.
Yes! All our barrels are cut to 1/2x28 TPI, so please make sure the muzzle device matches this thread pitch. If it is a smaller bore muzzle device (ex. 5.56mm), Rifle Dynamics has the capability to bore that muzzle device out to .30 cal if needed.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Any and all changes to the order can be made completely free within the first 24 hours of the order being placed. Any changes beyond this point may incur a fee.
Please note that by adding NFA or custom engravings to your build, your initial deposit will become non-refundable as the receiver will be permanently marked with your NFA information or other engraving.
At this time, we are unable to offer our side folder models as the current parts available on the market do not meet our standards. Once we are able to source quality parts for these models, we will be happy to offer them again.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about kit builds.
We accept the following models from these manufacturers:
Orders are processed in the order they are received, please be patient as we will get to your order shortly. In the mean time, if you would like to ship your item for an Arsenal/K-USA/PSA Upgrade, below are the Shipping Address and Instructions:
- Please Include the following items in your package: a Copy of current/valid Driver's License, NFA Forms (If applicable), a Copy of your Rifle Dynamics online order and or invoice, and a Copy of your FFL/SOT info (if your dealer will be managing shipping & receiving)
- Please remove all optics, white lights, lasers, wooden accessories (if applicable), and mounts prior to shipping.
- Pack the firearm/accessories securely in a cardboard box with foam, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, and or any appropriate material to protect it from damage. Make sure to cover the muzzle/end of your barrel, charging handle, and any other protruding parts. Any damage claims are the responsibility of the shipper. You will be notified of any damage (if any was incurred) when we receive the package.
- Use FEDEX or UPS Ground to ship your package. Always request "21+ / Adult Signature Required" and insurance on the package with the carrier in case of loss or damage by the carrier.
- Please do not send your firearm in a hard or soft case! These use valuable storage space in our shop and we will not guarantee you will get the case back. If you are sending a disposable case, please include a note in your package so we can dispose of it.
- Ship your firearm to:
3855 E Patrick Ln, #160
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Absolutely! There are 2 ways to go about this:
You can submit a Form 1 to the ATF, receive your approval and tax stamp, engrave the receiver with the necessary NFA markings, and remove 1" from the barrel. From there we are able to take on any further work requested such as our front end conversion.
OR You can send us your rifle (after contacting us first). We will perform the necessary work, including the NFA engraving. We will then send the gun to your specified FFL. Once the FFL receives the firearm, you can submit a Form 4 to the ATF. Once approved, the SBR is yours.