Thank you for your purchase with Rifle Dynamics. We stand by our products and will warranty any manufacturer’s defects as permitted. Below is a list of specifications that we WILL NOT cover:
- Builds that predate 2017***
- Builds without an associated Rifle Dynamics invoice that neither RD or the customer is able to procure
- Builds that were not sent in for a full gunsmithing package
- Aesthetic dislikes
- Aesthetic or functional damage due to negligence or improper gunsmithing not done by Rifle Dynamics
- Damage or functionality issues on non-Rifle Dynamics made parts. ie. Triggers, rails, muzzle devices, etc.
- Secondhand purchases that have been altered or modified by another gunsmith following it leaving our shop
- Does not cover aesthetic or functional dislikes that pertain to a firearm that was built to the original purchaser’s specifications
***Any other builds that predate 2017 may be evaluated for warranty under a case by case basis.
We’ve prided ourselves in providing excellent & personable customer service for the past 10+ years and will always try to work with the original, secondary, or even tertiary purchaser should there be any issues that arise with your RD AK. Please contact us through the proper phone or email channels if you have any questions regarding your purchase.
Additionally, if you are looking to purchase an RD rifle in a secondhand market please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a photo of the serial number and we can verify its authenticity for you. Always be sure to ask the seller if they’re able to send the original invoice with the gun! This will aid in any potential warranty issues that may arise in the future. Thank you for your support in Rifle Dynamics products!