The Rifle Dynamics Low Profile Tunable Gas Block was designed specifically to fit under our Quickhatch & Mk.II Handguards. They still feature the front face set screw allowing you to tune your AK for Suppression or for specific ammo, lighten up the front of your AK, and will additionally make for a faster handling rifle by moving weight back and improving balance.
Please note, this gas block will not cover the existing gas block pin holes on your barrel if you're building on an already completed rifle.
***Our gas blocks will work with most AKM/AK74 patterned rifles with the acceptable journal range listed above. For all Serbian/Yugoslavian, Chinese, Vepr, or other larger size barrels it will require a professional gunsmith for installation.***
- Only compatible with 90° gas ports
- The Inner Diameter of the block is .597 and clamps in place in the existing gas block location. Acceptable journal range for gas block is .590-.599.
- The block comes in a black oxide finish
- Gunsmith installation is not required, but highly recommended
- 9/64 allen wrench needed for clamping screws (Not included - We highly recommend using a tool such as Wheeler inch torque wrench and the use of thread locker to prevent the screws from backing out under fire)
- 1/8th allen wrench needed for gas set screw
- Pinch screw torque 25in - 50in lbs (Due to varying spec of AK barrels)
- Weighs 4.2oz