The Molded Universal Wire Loop™ brings the unparalled versatility of the Universal Wire Loop with a lighter more cost effective assembly. The Molded UWL™ allows for a Vickers sling or other slings 1.25” or thinner to attach to eyelets, slots, rail holes, or other unique mounting points on weapons.
The Molded UWL™ features the same military proven nylon coated air craft grade stainless steel cable crimped into a nylon 6-6 body - the same military grade non-reflective material as used in the Vickers Sling. The inner features a push button socket for use with any standard push button sling swivel if desired.
Molded UWL™ Hardware Installation on an AK Eyelet
- HK, AK, SIG, SCAR, or other eyelets
- Allows the use of Push Button Sling Swivels or 1.25" sling webbing
2.55" wire loop as measures from the base of the sling loop to the top of the loop
1.25" sling loop fits the Vickers Combat Applications Slings™
- Nylon coated aircraft grade stainless steel wire
- Mil spec ball shank ends crimped to the wire, not the nylon coating
- Nylon 6-6 non-reflective body
Be the first to review this product.
- If Priority Mail Express/expedited shipping options are selected please be aware that the order must be placed before 12pm (PST) for same day shipping. Express orders placed after 12pm will not be shipped until the following business day.